San Antonio Eye Specialists delivers personalized eye care. Maintaining and improving your vision is the best way for us to have a great impact in your life. From our friendly, caring staff and relaxing reception room to our exam suites, Dr. Iskander and the San Antonio Eye Specialists staff are making you their priority.
Dr. Iskander will provide new patients with a comprehensive exam, taking into account your family history, medical history and lifestyle. We ask that patients allow us two hours for completion. Please understand that, depending on your particular case, it may take longer.
Please be aware of the following:
- If your eyes are dilated, they will probably be sensitive to light for a short time following your exam.
- It’s a good idea to bring your sunglasses with you when having any procedures performed with us.
- You will need a driver to take you home following any surgical procedure.
- All office visits and exams will take place at our practice location.
- All laser vision correction procedures are outpatient surgeries performed on-site in our state-of-the-art laser facility.
- If you have any questions, ask us. We’ll do our best to address your concerns in a timely, accurate and respectful manner.
- Each patient is unique, as are their conditions, desires and expectations. It is therefore crucial that you provide us with the most accurate, complete information possible. This will help Dr. Iskander make a more effective and safe treatment plan.