LASIK Success Rate

image_success1

Untitled-1

Click here for the full report!

Dr. Iskander, in San Antonio, specializes in laser vision correction and has personally performed thousands of successful procedures. Approximately 99% of his patients were restored to their best possible vision, which is usually 20/20 or better after their initial surgery, and the other 1% were ultimately at 20/20 with an enhancement or ‘touch up’ procedure.

While LASIK and PRK are not cure-all solutions for every visual problem, close to 2 million people every year improve their vision with these procedures.