At San Antonio Eye Specialists, our top priority is protecting the health and safety of our patients, visitors and staff.
We are open, however, we have put in place new policies and guidelines to promote social distancing to contain the spread of COVID-19. These steps are critical to protecting the health of our entire community. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. Patients are encouraged to wear a mask, scarf, bandana or other facial covering during their appointment to help stop the spread of COVID-19.
We are taking extra precautions to protect our patients, staff and physicians from the spread of COVID-19.
- All San Antonio Eye Specialists staff and patients are checked daily for fever, cough or other COVID-19 like symptoms before they are allowed to start their work schedule.
- Special Ultraviolet light and air ventilation are used to help stop or slow the spread of COVID-19.
- Patients arriving at our office will wait in their car until they are ready to be seen by a San Antonio Eye Specialists physician.
- Patients are encouraged to travel alone, unless they require a companion for ambulation, triaged or other special circumstances.
- All patients are triaged by asking about their travel history, fever, cough, runny nose, shortness of breath, diarrhea, etc.
- If patients have symptoms, they are asked to reschedule their appointment for two weeks later.
- All patients have their hand sanitized once they check-in.
- All rooms are sanitized after each patient. All surfaces at our practice are also sanitized every hour.
- All San Antonio Eye Specialists staff wear masks, gloves, and face shields for their protection and the protection of our patients.
If you have an emergency or are a patient that requires ongoing treatment to maintain healthy vision, please contact us immediately to schedule an appointment.