Having LASIK has changed my life! Before coming to see Dr. Iskander I had been wearing glasses or contacts for 18 out of 24 years of my life. I had a -6 in one eye and a -7 in the other. I came in today for my 6 month follow up and I have 20/10 vision! Everyone in this office has been unbelievably helpful in explaining the process and have shared in my excitement over my new found vision! You can’t go wrong here!
– Kailey P.
I recently had both my eyes corrected using the CZ-LASIK. I was skeptical of the whole process and outcome. I had waited and researched the different technologies around San Antonio. I decided that I would talk to the main LASIK doctors in San Antonio. After much research and finally deciding to go in for a consultation, I found the right place for me. From the moment I arrived to the moment I left, I knew this was a team that cared about me as a person. There was no pressure to get the surgery done. They took the time to get to know me and my concerns. The technicians to the finance staff were all constant professionals but more so they were warm and kind. I never felt like a stranger when I walked in the office. The technology speaks for itself. To me, I care about being treated like more than just a number. I want to know that these people will be there for me even after they got paid. And I can say with complete honesty that they have gone above and beyond my expectations. Dr. Isklander and staff are a San Antonio treasure that I am blessed to have had the opportunity to meet. I have told everyone on my staff at work and that I have had the privellage to speak to about my experience. Thank you San Antonio Eye Specialists. You have given me back my eye sight as well as become new friends to my family and me. I look forward to your continued success.
– Kevin H.
If you’re thinking of getting LASIK I highly recommend San Antonio Eye Specialists… great staff, very knowledgeable, they make you fell very comfortable.
– Miguel Z.
I just had my follow up appointment this morning, following my LASIK surgery yesterday afternoon and I am totally amazed. My vision before the surgery was 20/400 – i had EXTREME astigmatism and nearsightedness. This morning I woke up with 20/15 vision. Dr. Iskander was so calming and professional and his staff was wonderful. Such a great experience!
– Kate B.
Everything about my experience at San Antonio Eye Specialists was quality! From meeting Dr.Garza and the staff at the health fair to the evaluation and eye exam and then the LASIK surgery with Dr. Iskander.
I was very impressed with my crystal clear vision immediately after the surgery and would encourage anyone that may be undecided about where to go for LASIK, to choose San Antonio Eye Specialists. They offer a team of wonderful professionals that will answer all of your questions with the enthusiasm that only comes from knowing how great the patients will feel with the results of the LASIK. Everyone there was friendly with genuine kindness. I am truly thankful and victoriously happy.
– Wells R.
I had cataract surgery without any sedation, I don’t feel any pain at all during the procedure just slight pressure. The procedure is painless. Dr. Iskander is very professional and excellent of what he does and treated me at utmost respect. Dr. Garza, was also very professional and caring,she sees me for f/u after the procedure. The staff especially Sergio and Lois were very accommodating and very easy to talk to with concerns. They are very good at putting you at ease. Overall I have the best experience and highly recommend. THANK YOU, SAN ANTONIO EYE SPECIALISTS.
– Marie S.Before visiting San Antonio Eye Specialists my vision was pretty bad. I’ve wanted to get this done for many years now but have always been scared of anyone doing anything with my eyes. Dr. Iskander and staff made me feel so comfortable about the procedure. I’m very glad I entrusted them with helping me achieve clear vision. Today I can say I have perfect vision with 20/15. Best place ever!!!?
– Josh J.It is unbelievable what Dr. Iskander and his staff can do for you in such a brief amount of time. Whenever making any of the big decisions that we have to make everyday in life, we always have to weigh the opportunity cost. What we give up in in regards to what we receive. The LASIK procedure that I had last month took a total of around 10 minutes, the majority of which was the staff making sure that I was comfortable and fully informed about the procedure that was about to take place. The actual “surgery” was over in a matter of seconds. 10 minutes to change the way that I see the world. I never have to worry about contacts again, or glasses, or the awkward double stack of prescription glasses under my sunglasses. Eventually, it is assumed that I will have to wear reading glasses, but chances are that I would have had to regardless. I absolutely recommend everyone to go and talk to the staff here at San Antonio Eye Specialists and see what they have to say.
– Tyler B.
My wife and I had CZ LASIK performed by Dr. Iskander about a year apart (her in May of 2014 and me in May of 2015). We both had great experiences, everyone was polite and knowledgeable throughout the whole process. We are both free of the burden of contacts or glasses with better vision than we had even with corrective lenses. The pre and post operative instructions are clear and easy to follow to ensure your recovery is quick and complete.
If you are in the market for corrective eye surgery, allow Dr. Iskander and the San Antonio Eye Specialists team to take care of you.
– Cody B.
Dr. Iskander and the staff went above and beyond to make sure I knew about the procedure, risks/benefits, and what to expect during every step of that way. The facility is very nice and the staff is as well!! I am so happy with my new vision, it went off with out a hitch! I went from being legally blind to better than perfect vision, I joke that now I can see in HD!!! Thank you San Antonio Eye Specialists and Dr. Iskander!
– Tiffany P.Naturally with any surgical procedure, one can’t help but feel a little nervous and anxious about what is going to take place. I chose San Antonio Eye Specialists to perform my LASIK surgery due to the exceptional reviews I read about them online – all of which were positive. The entire experience starting from setting the appointment, the consultation, the procedure and the post-op was made easy thanks to Dr. Iskander and his entire staff; all of whom were incredibly patient, professional and genuinely nice. They walk you through your entire procedure by telling you what is going to take place to help alleviate any nervousness; their kindness and patience were very comforting. I highly recommend San Antonio Eye Specialists to anyone who needs their services. Thank you so much for helping me see!!
– Karen H.GREAT STAFF! BUT DR. ISKANDER IS SIMPLY AMAZING! My life has completely changed after LASIK! Practically since 7yrs old been struggling with my vision! 18yrs later in my mid 20s I’m at 20/20. Never in my life I would’ve thought this could ever be! Completely life changing! Opening my eyes the morning after surgery I literally was in tears because it was a miracle! Seeing in HD! Colors truly vivid! I was so happy I took this risk! I’m so glad I chose SAN ANTONIO EYE SPECIALISTS!
– Emmanuel A.I give Kudos to Dr. Iskander and his staff. I have been wearing glasses for the most of my life. I was farsighted 20/400 and I’m now 20/15. I had zero complications and was up and about the next day. I’m very satisfied with the results. The team at San Antonio Eye Specialists are outstanding professionals, treating me with care and respect. They are very informative, understanding and an excellent team. I highly recommend San Antonio Eye Specialists.
– David B.For about three weeks, I had called around, looking for places to get LASIK done. The positive reviews and pricing for this place made me feel comfortable enough to go in for the initial appointment.All the staff that I met and Dr. Iskander (and one other doctor, sorry I don’t recall his name), everyone was very nice, friendly, and more than willing to answer any questions or concerns I had.
The procedure went well. It was faster than I had anticipated. The numbing liquid made it painless, a little uncomfortable, but painless. Not sure how it would have gone, had I done it at another place, but I wholeheartedly recommend this place to anybody wanting to get LASIK.
– Luis E.I’ve wanted LASIK for a long time, and I only wanted the best for my eyes. I discovered that San Antonio Eye Specialists are the best in San Antonio, maybe even the best in all of Texas. They over exceeded my expectations, and my expectations were high.
– Katherine F.